Native Learn vocabulary Test
Please enter your email:
1. Who bakes cakes, pies and bread?
2. Fruit of an oak.
3. The father of your mummy or daddy is your ______
4. When you flip my switch, I cool down the room. What am I?
5. You wear them on your feet when you go outside.
6. A person who helps sick animals to get better.
7. A small mammal with a spiny coat.
8. When you have a runny nose, you use me. I am soft and smooth. What am I?
9. It protects you from the rain.
10. These animals pull Santa’s sleigh. What are they called?
11. We were it on top of our clothes to keep us warm.
12. Animal that lives with us.
13. It occurs when a river falls off steeply. What is it called?
14. Like a dress, but with no top part.
15. Informal word for mother.
16. It is white on the inside and green, yellow or red on the outside. What is it?
17. A large building where the sick and injured are treated and cared for.
18. Someone who uses tools and fixes cars
19. Who fixes sinks and toilets?
20. Season of the year when Christmas is celebrated in Spain.
Question 1 of 20