Native Learn vocabulary Test
Please enter your email:
1. Animal that lives with us.
2. Informal word for mother.
3. A person who helps sick animals to get better.
4. Who fixes sinks and toilets?
5. It is white on the inside and green, yellow or red on the outside. What is it?
6. A large building where the sick and injured are treated and cared for.
7. These animals pull Santa’s sleigh. What are they called?
8. Someone who uses tools and fixes cars
9. Season of the year when Christmas is celebrated in Spain.
10. It protects you from the rain.
11. We were it on top of our clothes to keep us warm.
12. It occurs when a river falls off steeply. What is it called?
13. Who bakes cakes, pies and bread?
14. A small mammal with a spiny coat.
15. Fruit of an oak.
16. When you have a runny nose, you use me. I am soft and smooth. What am I?
17. When you flip my switch, I cool down the room. What am I?
18. The father of your mummy or daddy is your ______
19. Like a dress, but with no top part.
20. You wear them on your feet when you go outside.
Question 1 of 20