Do you want to have an easy and satisfying part-time job as an English part-time teacher for young kids at a school in Madrid?
If you are a native English teacher or a Language Assistant at a school in Madrid and you are interested in working with us in Madrid (Spain) from October until May, please fill out this application form and we will contact you soon.
Your responsibilities as a part-time English teacher:
- Teach English one hour per day (Monday to Thursday) generally from 4pm to 5pm, to a group of 10-12 young kids at a school in Madrid (from 3 to 14 years old).
- Prepare your lesson plan and execute it during the class
- Follow Native Learn’s teaching method
- Fill out attendance sheets and student reports (one hour per week, and you can do it wherever you want on your laptop).
What Native Learn offers you as a teacher:
- A fixed schedule (for example, 4-5pm) that suits your needs and a fixed and competitive monthly salary even during Christmas and Easter school holidays
- The opportunity to build your curriculum teaching in-school extracurricular English lessons to groups of kids of different levels and ages (from 3 to 14 years old)
- Training to communicate our philosophy, method, and procedures. You are also paid during the training period
- Professional, friendly and English-speaking working environment
- A selection of material available, both ours and from other publishers, which will help reinforce everything that needs to be transmitted in class (activities, grammar and exercises for each level). For young kids, we use Jolly Phonics and other activities to teach English in a fun and relaxing atmosphere in the classroom. For older students, we prepare them to take Cambridge official exams like Young Learners (Starters, Movers, Flyers), KET, PET, First…
- We provide support from our academic supervisors and reports so that you know how well you are carrying out classes
- We offer a competitive salary paid in a timely manner on a monthly basis
Skills and needs that we are looking for:
- You are a native English Speaker
- You have English teaching certificates and experience
- You have a passion to teaching groups of kids and young students
- You have a high sense of responsibility, and you are motivated
- You can commit to work in Madrid till May 31st, when the school year for the extracurricular program ends. We do run summer camps, so there is an opportunity to stay on year-round if there is mutual interest.
- You are fully authorized to work in Spain
- Spanish knowledge is not necessary because we only speak in English in the classroom and within the company
Steps to becoming an English teacher:
- If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements, please fill out now the English teacher application form above
- If we feel you are a good fit, we will get back to you and will set a personal interview (at our office in Madrid, or by phone or Skype if you are not in Madrid)
- Be ready to bring copies of your Certificates in teaching English, references from previous jobs and copy of your passport, NIE (residence card) if you have it, and your work authorization (if you are not a citizen of the European Union)
- If you complete and excel through the interview process, you will be hired, trained and then we will assign you a class schedule